Sunday, March 26, 2017

Same Post, Different Day

Once again, I'm admitting defeat. Today was the last day I had in Eldon before driving back for school tomorrow. Sunday's at my parents are a busy day of rest. During the school year when I visit, they typically look the same way. Breakfast, church, eat out for lunch, go home, play with our 2 beagles, chill/hangout with my parents briefly, pack, load car, visit my Gramy, drive 3 hours, unload car, unpack necessities for the morning, get ready for Monday, and finally go to bed. Today was no different. I enjoyed my last day before Spring Break comes to an end tomorrow and I soaked in as much family time as possible before driving back tonight. Tomorrow, my regular routine will return and there will be more time to set aside for blogging. But for today, once again I'm keeping my blog short, sweet, and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment