Friday, March 8, 2019

Off My Rocker

This week I had a student ask if I could put in a counseling request for them.

Before I forgot, I went straight to my computer to send it in. I typed it up, submitted, and went on with class.

A few hours later during plan time Robyn Trueblood came into Fonda's room and asked which student I submitted a request for. I told her the kid's name.

She hesitated, but then laughed a little. She responded by saying, "I wondered when the request came through and it said counseling request for Caitlin Bever, submitted by C. Bever. I mean we will talk to teachers, too, but they don't have to submit a request for it."

While this year might have me tipped off my rocker, I did not mean to submit a counseling request for myself.

My Monday needed a good laugh. I didn't intend to provide it for myself and at myself, but it is what it is.

Spring Break come faster, please. Until then, you can find me in the Counselors Office.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your sub-conscious is trying to tell you something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny! Thanks for sharing, I love to laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete