Sunday, March 17, 2019

Only with My Oxygen

Continuing on with my list of things you should know about me. 
  1. Coffee
I suppose some people would call my love for coffee an addiction. Therefore, hello! My name is Caitlin Bever and I drink too much coffee. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? Okay, done! I’ll just stop at step one. I justify my amount of coffee intake not being a problem because 9 times out of 10 my coffee is black. The other 9% of the time all it has in it is milk, if you want to be technical steamed milk. The other 1% is when I splurge at Christmas time for a Peppermint Mocha, or if a new flavor is released and I have a free drink waiting for me at Starbucks. Other than that, my coffee consumption is rich, dark, and black. 

There are some days I only have coffee in the morning! Then there’s days, like yesterday, while traveling... My mom had a pot brewed for me when I woke up. I had a small cup on my flight to Salt Lake City. An Americano helped me grade papers while I sat in front of a gorgeous panoramic view of the mountains during a 4.5 hour layover. Then I had another small cup on my flight to Boise. What can I say? I love the taste and the warmth it brings me. 

So, goodbye! This is Caitlin Bever and I’m going to continue to drink coffee with my oxygen. 



2 comments:

  1. I tried for years to drink coffee because I like the smell of it. I fluffed it up and put every kind of concoction in it to be able to drink it and no luck. Then one day, Starbucks came to Pittsburg and I tried a White Chocolate Mocha, then a Vanilla Latte and then the Pumpkin Spice and after that it came easy. Each morning I make my coffee, I try to put less and less creamer in it. One day, maybe, I will be able to drink it straight black just like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't drink coffee either. I wish I could sometimes.

    ReplyDelete